Provide support to the Ticketing Department selling and processing season and single ticket orders and exchanges. Provide excellent customer service.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Primary responsibility is selling tickets and assisting customers with service requests and questions over the phone, live chat on cso.org and in our lobby before concerts.
2. Responsible for accurate and efficient order entry for CSO and SCP ticket requests and special concerts, including research.
3. Reconcile deposits of monies through the ticketing system, including check processing and charge deposit authorization.
4. Responsible for reading daily updates via the briefing and remaining up-to-date with office policies and procedures.
5. Process ticket exchanges, donations, and gift certificates.
6. Participate in the patron loyalty program (Surprise and Delight) as requested.
7. Keep informed as to changes in programming, dates, artist changes, and new discounts.
8. Other projects as assigned, i.e. call campaigns, postcard mailings.
1. Reports to Ticketing Supervisors and Customer Relations Manager.
2. Works directly with patrons.
HOURS WORKED AND LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT
1. This position is part-time and does not receive health insurance benefits; holiday pay or any paid time-off.
2. Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
3. Promotion will be based upon a combination of tenure and performance scores on the part time staff appraisal given by supervisor.
Pleasant office / call center environment.