Carol Fox and Associates, a Chicago-based marketing and public relations agency specializing in arts, entertainment and lifestyle clientele, is hiring a publicist to plan and implement public relations for a variety projects based in entertainment, non-profit organizations and the arts. The company’s environment is dynamic and fast-paced, with a client roster that boasts many of the city’s best-known attractions and cultural institutions.
- Writing press releases, media advisories, public relations plans and activities reports
- Planning public relations campaigns, including developing strategies and media events
- Pitching and securing placements in major newspapers, magazines, television and radio shows and websites
- Compiling summary reports and presenting to clients
- Staffing meetings, photo and video shoots and interviews
- Staffing client events