GOODMAN THEATRE POSITION AVAILABILITY
Title: Marketing Associate
Reports To: Marketing and Research Manager/Audience Development Manager
Job Summary: The Marketing Associate assists/reports to both the Marketing and Research Managerand the Audience Development Manager in executing their plans and takes a leadership role in growing and managing the theater’s outreach to key target audiences. In addition, this position provides an analytical perspective on ticket sales through the generation of reports, works closely with the marketing vendors, helps manage the department budget and is integral to helping the team meet deadlines. The position also provides general administrative support, as needed.
- Serves as point person for data collection and reporting on marketing ROI, proactively delivering metrics to the marketing team.
- Oversee processing of marketing invoices and take a leadership role in reconciling/upkeep of marketing budget.
- Generate ad schedules, and ensure that all ads are delivered to the appropriate contact within stated deadlines.
- Oversee the timely changeover of building posters/marquee.
- Oversee all college student outreach by managing College Club, College Night and College Ambassador initiatives.
- In collaboration with Accessibility Coordinator, oversee all marketing efforts for the Goodman’s accessibility program, including Sensory Friendly performances.
- Perform niche audience outreach by working with the Audience Development Manager, to createan audience development plan that includes researching and implementing grassroots marketing efforts.
- Coordinate preparation and planning for Goodman Board of Trustee Audience Engagement Committee.
- Manage marketing materials and archives.
- Provide general department support as needed.
Competencies: Analytics Experience,Project Management, Attention to Detail, Self-management; Initiative.
Preferred Skills: Experience with Tessitura software; Project management of multiple deadlines
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Goodman Theatre is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. By dedicating itself to three guiding principles—quality, diversity and community— the Goodman Theatre seeks to be the premier cultural organization in Chicago, providing productions and programs that make an essential contribution to the quality of life in our city.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to: https://www.ikrut.com/microsite/pages/Goodman%20Theatre/default.html
No phone calls please.