The Front of House Operations Coordinator is a key member of our customer service team, charged with making sure we deliver exceptional, world-class service at our performances and events. This person works closely with the Box Office/Guest Services Manager and General Management to set schedule and procedures for all Front of House positions.
Reports to Box Office/Guest Services Manager
- Ensure efficiency and tidiness of all FOH areas across complex that includes three theaters, particularly when these areas are open to the public.
- Create plans and documents to run front of house operations for specific schedules and configurations, often revising to best fit the needs of particular presentations
- Hire, train, and supervise House Managers
- Hire, train, and supervise Front of House Associates
- Assist in scheduling Guest Service Associates
- Serve as House Manager on individual shifts at least once per week.
Other duties as assigned.