This position is for the National High School Institute Film Division (the “Cherub” program) at Northwestern University, in Evanston. https://nhsi.northwestern.edu/film-video-division/. This is part time work in May and June and full-time work from June 22 – August 4, 2019.
The National High School Institute at Northwestern University is seeking a qualified candidate to help run its 5-week summer Film Institute on the Northwestern campus.
- Assisting NHSI Director with Daily Operations, including:
- Student placement in Elective and Master Classes
- Keeping communication between the NHSI office and the Film program current and well-informed.
- Monitor the health and safety of all students (80+) and staff (20+)
- Coordinating and overseeing final student film festival
- Assisting Tech Director with equipment scheduling and Support
- Coordinating Film Shoots
- Assigning chaperones
- Confirming location contact
- Assisting various departments as required
- Tacking additional tasks as assigned