The Chicago Architecture Biennial, which debuted in 2015 and the next iteration which will be held in the fall of 2019, seeks candidates for the Content Coordinator position. The Content Coordinator will manage content for online and print publications. Coordinator ensures accuracy and consistency of content distributed across various communications and marketing platforms.
Candidates should have a strong knowledge base in art and culture, design and/or architecture, with 3-4 years of experience. Content Coordinator must have experience in managing a multifaceted website and managing a robust print and digital schedule in a fast-paced environment. The Chicago Architecture Biennial is a collaborative work environment which values diversity, inclusion, creativity and respect.
Key requirements include:
Marketing and Creative Asset Coordination
- Oversee and coordinate creative asset calendar in accordance with communications and marketing schedules
- Coordinate the productions of all advertising materials
- Ensure the timely delivery of all content and creative to appropriate vendors
- Work closely with the graphic design agency to ensure all creative assets are in accordance with the design guidelines
- Under the leadership of the Manager of Communications and Marketing organize exhibition and partner programs content for inclusion in social media marketing and digital newsletters for global audience
- Work closely with Biennial programming staff to manage and maintain the Biennial online program calendar
- Work closely with the executive team and marketing team to track various marketing and communications metrics, including attendance, visitor surveys, audience research, and media reports
- Work with communications and marketing teams to build monthly content calendars for approval that include daily posts across all social channels
- Maintain an organized archive of social media efforts
- Work with communications teams to update and manage the Biennial website including, contributor pages, program calendar and other necessary miscellaneous updates
- Work with Biennial staff to design general office templates for presentations, documents, and invitations.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the organizations all marketing and communications materials on the digital database
About the Chicago Architecture Biennial
The Chicago Architecture Biennial provides a platform for ground breaking architectural projects and spatial experiments that demonstrate how creativity and innovation can radically transform our lived experience.
A vision of Mayor Rahm Emanuel for a major international architectural event and an outcome of the comprehensive cultural plan developed by Chicago’s Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events, the 2015 Chicago Architecture Biennial was presented with significant support of BP and numerous other funders, and in partnership with the City of Chicago and the Graham Foundation.
Through its constellation of exhibitions, full-scale installations, and program of events, the Chicago Architecture Biennial invites the public to engage with and think about architecture in new and unexpected ways, and to take part in a global discussion on the future of the field.