“The most exciting acting tends to happen in roles you never thought you could play.” – John Lithgow
So, maybe you don’t see yourself as a “9-5” type (unless we’re talking about the musical). If we’re being honest, neither do we! We are My Gym Children’s Fitness Center – the ultimate children’s fitness and developmental activity center in Chicago, and we get to work and play all day… in a T-shirt and socks!!
Do you love kids, being generally silly, and acting for very receptive and adorable audiences? Then My Gym might be the right place for you!
- The life of the party?
- Frequently found at the kids table (which is the best place to be anyway)?
- A dancer, actor, singer, or athlete?
- Outgoing, upbeat, and positive?
- Someone who takes direction well?
- Interested in a flexible weekday schedule that will allow your job to work into your life?
- Available to work weekends? (We throw wonderful, memorable birthday parties year-round.)
- Willing to really grow with us (and the kids!) and can commit to at least a year of employment?
If you feel we probably wrote this about you as a funny character assessment, you may be the right person for us and My Gym may be just the right job for you! As a teacher, you’ll be working with children ranging from 6 months to 8 years of age, teaching programs that incorporate songs, dances, puppet shows, beginning gymnastics skills, sports, games, and a variety of other unique and exciting activities in a positive, noncompetitive, fun environment.
Check out our website at www.mygym.com/chicago. We love what we do! Come join us!
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you want to work at My Gym! Please detail your day and time availability, and salary requirements/history. Applications received without a cover letter will not be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Working with Children: 2 years (Preferred)